Kindly indicate in your email if the waiver is for the Fitness Centre, the P1 Changeroom, or both. Once received, access will be added to your card.
Fitness Centre Information
Please view here for information regarding the new protocols in place for the Fitness Centre, as well as Booking Information. Should you have any questions regarding the Fitness Centre reopening, please contact Bridget Rasmussen-Thorson at LIV North at [email protected]
Fitness Centre Hours
Gym hours have been reduced to ensure a designated staff member is present to ensure public health guidelines are followed and to ensure increased cleaning standards are met. Select gym times will be available for booking during the hours below:
- Monday/Wednesday/Friday: 7:00 am - 2:30 pm
- Tuesday/Thursday: 10:30 am – 6:00 pm
- Saturday/Sunday/Holidays: CLOSED
Hours are subject to change.
Fitness Centre Members Resources
- The Fitness Centre Member Portal - used by members to view and book workout times and purchase services;
- The Fitness Centre Workout Playbook - a collection of ready to go workouts for members to use at home or at the gym.
The following rules are in place for the purpose of keeping all fitness centre users safe and healthy. Failure to respect these rules can result in disciplinary action.
- If you are unable to attend your sessions, please use the online portal to cancel or contact the fitness centre via email at [email protected] or by phone at 403 716.2007. Uncancelled sessions will be considered a “no-show”, and repeated no-shows will result in temporary membership suspension. Sessions not started within 30 minutes of booking will be considered a no-show
- Please respect time limits and begin and end your session as close to your booked time as possible. As the facility can currently host a maximum of eight members at a time, it is vital to limit number of members on the floor and in the locker rooms. When possible, avoid locker room use.
- All equipment must be wiped down before and after use, and all portable equipment (dumbbells, mats, etc.) must be returned to the proper location. There are stations with sanitized wipes placed throughout the fitness centre. Failure to clean equipment can result in disciplinary action, including membership suspension.
- Please observe notice of social distancing wherever posted.
FITNESS CENTRE REGISTRATION - NEW MEMBERS
In addition to the forms listed above, all new members who want to register with the Fitness Centre will need to also complete all forms included in this link Livingston Place Tenants - Membership Package
All Fitness Centre users are required to complete a brief orientation session and must complete all applicable membership forms. The 15-20 minute orientation session will review basic procedures, give an overview of the facility and equipment available, as well as allowing time for questions. The orientation session is mandatory, because the Fitness Centre is not always staffed.
To schedule an appointment for an orientation session, please contact the Livingston Fitness Centre staff.
E-mail: [email protected]
As we wish Teresa well on her new life journey becoming a mother, we welcome Bridget Rasmussen-Thorson as the newest staff member at the Livingston Club Fitness Centre.
Bridget graduated from the University of Saskatchewan in 2013 with a Bachelor’s Degree in Kinesiology with a minor in business. She is a CSEP certified personal trainer with eight and a half years of personal training experience. She is also a certified cancer exercise specialist. Was a professional Ukrainian dancer with Yevshan Folk Ballet Ensemble in Saskatchewan for two years before moving. Moved from Saskatchewan three and a half years ago and started a career with Liv North. She loves to teach group exercise fitness classes and personal train. Interests included dance, yoga, aerial silks, going for walks, Sudoku, history and movies. She is currently trying to learn a language and she was married just this past January in Mexico.